Twitter #FAIL: When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Some skeezer on Twitter is going in on songbird Jazmine Sullivan‘s looks before she lost all that weight and glammed herself up with her record label’s substantial marketing budget. One recording exec was so disgusted with the chick’s disrespectful behavior that he called us and asked us to look into the drama.
It turns out the chick used to be homeless and Jazmine generously took her in. Now the woman is claiming to be Jazmine’s former stylist and she’s leaking pictures of Jazmine’s former self on Twitter.
We love Jazmine and we see no shame in her game, whether she is 300 lbs or 110 lbs. People should be ashamed of themselves judging others on their physical attributes, rather than on their character. Be careful who you let into your circle. Most of these people claiming to be your friends are in fact wolves in sheep’s clothing. Ignore what they say and watch their actions!
- When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong: Jazmine Sullivan’s Desperate Cry for Attention
- When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong
- When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong (Rihanna comes for me)
- When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong…
- When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong: Foxy Brown’s Homophobic Rant
Short URL: http://blackgossip.org/?p=4372