T-Boz, talks to CNN about her sickle cell and brain tumor (video)
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, 41, sat down with CNN chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, for an in-depth interview last night.
T-Boz discussed her sickle cell anemia and brain tumor. “Doctors, they didn’t give me a happy ending,” said T-Boz, who added that doctors told her she wouldn’t live past 30 or have kids because of her sickle cell. “I believe words are powerful. Every thing — every single thing in life happens for a reason,” she said.
T-Boz is currently in the studio working on her solo album. In her spare time, she works with children with blood disorders and encourages people to donate bone marrow.
- T-Boz Talks About Sickle Cell and Her Appearance On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Video: The Pompous Motorola Aura Cell Phone
- Video: Female prisoners escape their cell to have sex with male inmates
- Video: Cop “Chris Browns” Teenage Girl in Jail Cell
- Naomi Campbell blames American doctors for not diagnosing ovarian tumor
Short URL: http://blackgossip.org/?p=2871